Tuesday 10 August 2010

iphone 4 cases


I haven't made anything new for a while, but yesterday I trawled through my big box of fabric and made some iphone4 cases (for those of you who are lucky enough to afford one!)



I have also been making some sunglasses/glasses cases (I have one listed on Folksy at the moment), but have ran out of some of the materials I need, so need to get to the haberdashery stall at the market this week!

Also, I was very excited to receive some of my necklace making materials in the post this morning, so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

  1. these are just lovely! i especially like the two pink floral cases, oh how i wish i had an iphone4! it's great to see others who enjoy going to car boots sales and charity shops, they are such wonderful places with bargains aplently to be found :)

    love, jazzabelle. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...