Friday 3 September 2010

Peter Anderson photographs

I received an e-mail from Nottingham Contemporary yesterday, and attached were some of the photographs that Peter Anderson took of me, Ruth and Tate.  I'm very self critical of myself in photographs, so I have decided to only post the two which I find acceptable!  I'm also waiting for a black & white portrait print in the post, so that is very exciting!


Oh, and the dress that I am wearing is from a local charity shop, I love it so much, especially the colours.  I secretly can't wait until Autumn :)

5 comments:

  1. gosh, what a pretty dress, you look amazing!

    Great blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture of you, and the second is really cool with the three of you too - it's a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely, lovely!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...