Thursday 14 October 2010

badges, badges, badges!

I have had a bit of a love affair with our badge maker this week! I have managed to make some new packs of bird badges (made from vintage books), and some vintage fabric badges.  I have also been thinking about the festive season that is approaching, and have made some Christmas themed vintage fabric badges and some robin badges (again, made from vintage books!)  
I would love to know what you think of the badges, which ones are your favourite?

10 comments:

  1. The Robin badges do it for me - I adore Robins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Katie! The Robin badges are gorgeous! And the christmas ones :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww these are so lovely! I have major owning a badge machine envy!!! I'd love one! I particularly love the vintage material and the robins - perfect for this time of year! x

    www.wallpaperrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit I am smitten with all these badges, I love vintage books and think it’s really creative how you’ve used the images from them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your badges are amazing Katie! I particularly love the Xmas and floral ones...I'm a sucker for anything floral really ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god those badges are amazing
    do you sell them, there beautiful
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, these are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really sweet, love the polkadot & flower packs in particular xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, all of these badges are lovely but I especially like the bird ones (I have my dad to thank for turning me into a bit of a bird/duck nerd).

    ReplyDelete
  10. birds <3! If you ever do hamster ones hit me up! :P xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...