Monday 28 March 2011

my new online shop



TA DA!

I have set up a brand new online shop, named What Katie Found on Etsy :)
I have added ten items so far, but I am in the process of photographing and editing, so many more will be added soon.  Currently, I do still have my Folksy shop though, so you can still shop there for the time being!

I have also set up a new Facebook page under the name of What Katie Found, so please pop by and 'like'. 
Psssp, there is also a discount code for my new shop lurking around the wall of my new page, but it's only valid until tomorrow evening! 

5 comments:

  1. Well done Katie, world domination. I like it. Good Luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper stuffs :)
    I do hope being on etsy goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The items that you've made are absolutely gorgeous!
    Just thought I'd let you know that I've featured your etsy store on my blog, I'm really impressed :)

    Daisy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got wonderful stuff in your online store! Did you make these with your own two hands? By the way, do you have anything new? Just keep your store updated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems that you’re really doing great on your online shop. It’s been almost three years since you started it! You know, there are a lot of online stores these days, and it seems a challenge for every entrepreneur. You really have to do your best to keep your business on track. I wish you well in your venture!
    Shelly Sharp @ Aligned Right Media

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...